Come get a fabulous start to a Happy, Healthy Summer!
Sat, May 20, 2017, 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM EDT
The Commons at 2|42 Community Church | Brighton Campus
7526 Grand River Avenue, Brighton, MI 48114
Enjoy a day of free family fun while learning about the good things that are growing in Livingston County!
- Kick Off Summer Lunch Bunch
- See “what’s coming up” in the Community Gardens
- Meet Hooper the Detroit Piston’s Team Mascot and The Detroit Piston’s Dance Team at 12 pm
- Hear a read-aloud from award-winning Bucket Filler Author Caryn Butzke
- Ride the Smoothie Bike from MSU Extension and enjoy a delicious reward
- Kid’s will enjoy Games, Crafts and Edible Prizes
- Plant-a-Veggie and take it home
- Exhibitors sharing opportunites information surrounding food access, nutrition, physical fitness, stress relief, gardening, fresh food and much more
- Demonstrations of local sports and hobbies to keep your summer interesting and active
- 2 Bouncehouses
- Trampoline Photo Booth
- Get your face painted with berries, bugs or butterflies
Market Bags to all of our guests!
This event is free!